People from all over the world know that the United States is a land of opportunity. Anyone who wants to move to the United States must follow complex immigration processes. Getting an immigration visa and then permanent residence (a green card) is very challenging. Failure at any point in the process can end your dream of enjoying everything the United States has to offer. You need a lawyer who can provide the highest levels of care and client service.
At D & T Law Corporation, we offer strategic, dynamic representation in all types of immigration matters. While based in Santa Ana, we represent clients across California, the United States and the world.
A Comprehensive Immigration Law Practice
Our attorneys, Allen Tsai and Daisy Zhao, understand immigration issues on a personal and professional level, having emigrated from Taiwan and China, respectively. We represent clients who have all types of immigration needs. Under family-based immigration services, we offer:
- I-130 Family Petition
- K Visa (Fiancé/Fiancée/Spouse of U.S. Citizen)
- Marriage Green card (including removal of condition)
Under employment-based immigration services, we offer:
- E-1 (Treaty Trader visa)
- E-2 (Treaty Investor)
- H-1B (Work visas)
- L-1A (Company Managerial Visa)
- L-1B (Specialized knowledge professionals visa)
- R visa (religious worker visa)
- O visa ( Individuals with extraordinary ability for achievements)
- P visa (Athlete, artists, entertainer visa)
- NIW (National Interest Waiver)
- EB-1(a) (Alien of Extraordinary Ability)
- EB-1(b) (Outstanding Professors/Researchers)
- EB-1(c) (Multinational Manager or Executive)
- PERM Labor Certification
- EB-2 Based on PERM (Advanced Degree/Exceptional Ability)
- EB-3 Based on PERM (Professionals, skilled workers and other workers)
- EB-4 (Special Immigrant & Religious Workers)
- EB-5 (Investor Visa)
In addition, we handle a broad range of other immigration matters, including:
- F-1 (Student Visas)
- J-1 (Exchange Program Participants)
- J-1 Advisory Opinion
- Adjustment of Status
- Consular Processing
- Advance Parole
- Travel Documents
- Work Permit (EAD card application)
- 192 Waiver (for non-immigrant visa)
- 212 Waiver
- Political Asylum/Refugee
- B1 Visa
- B2 Visa
- Diversity Lottery
Whatever your situation, we do everything we can to give you the best chance of achieving your goals.
Helping You With Your Business And Immigration Issues
Our firm's primary areas of practice, immigration and business law, frequently overlap. Many of our clients, after getting a green card, want to start their own business. Still other clients want to help their children start a business. We take great pride in helping clients with all of their immigration and business needs. Upon getting your green card, we can help you establish your business. We can scout out locations, help you get the necessary permits, draft contracts, and connect you to accountants, realtors, bankers and other resources.
Set Up Your Free Consultation Today
Call 949-381-1249 or email us to discuss your situation.
We speak Mandarin and Cantonese.